Need for supplementation with digestive enzymes
The processes of enzymatic digestion of food in the body may be impaired by several factors:
Stress due to sudden changes in food consumption patterns, exposure to environmental pollutants, vagaries
of the weather, extensive travel.
Somatic diseases that necessitate treatment with surgical procedures, antibiotics and immuno-suppressive
The sites of enzyme-production, such as the pancreas could also be damaged, by disease or injury, leading to
Some individuals may suffer from an inherent lack of specific enzyme generation systems, due to genetic factors,
resulting in digestive and metabolic disorders
What is Digetox┬«5┬á
Digetox┬«5 is a multienzyme complex made up of 5 important enzymes to help with healthy digestion:
- Lipase: Breaks down fat
- Protease: Breaks down proteins
- Amylase: Breaks down long chain carbohydrates
- Cellulase: Breaks down the cellulose molecule into simple sugars
- Lactase: is a digestive enzyme that helps break down the sugar in milk and dairy products
What are Probiotics?
- Probiotics are live microorganisms, which, when administered in adequate amounts, confer a health benefiton the host (guidelines for the Evaluation of Probiotics in Food, FAO/WHO)
- Probiotics support the immune system,digestive system and general health
Why Are Ours┬áSuperior?
Bacillus coagulans is the only spore-forming probiotic. Spore-forming gram-positive Bacteria including Bacillus coagulans form a spore, a temporary non-reproductive structure, which consists of the entire hereditary information enveloped by a resistant outer coating. Spores can survive without nutrients and they are extremely resistant to adverse factors, such a ultraviolet radiation , desiccation, high temperature, freezing and chemicals. Spores can survive for extended periods because of resistance.
They reactivate to the vegetative form when the environment is favorable.
Therefore, Digetox┬«5 :
- Maintains viability during preparation and storage until consumption
- Keeps viability during the manufacturing process
- Survives the acidity of stomach and bile acids and digestive enzymes
- Germinates in the intestine, which is favorable for Bacillus coagulans spore reactivation